Time Warp Against Suicide: Rocky Horror Picture Show @ Abe & Jakes
October 17, 2016
Join us on October 27th one of two screenings. Last year we had a great turnout with hundreds of people attending. This year we are moving to a bigger venue at Abe & Jakes Landing. Find our event on Facebook!
There will be TWO screenings of Rocky Horror Picture Show on October 27th at Abe & Jake's Landing!
Doors at 6 pm. Show starts at 7 pm. All Ages
Doors at 9:30 pm. Show starts at 10:30 pm. 18 +
Eat first. Bring plenty of cash. Come in costume. Be there when the doors open. Leave your insecurities at the door.
Here's a little about what to expect:
1. We'll have Prop Bags for you to buy.
2. There will be a costume contest with prizes at both shows.
3. We'll also have t-shirts and popcorn.
4. Raffle prizes. He's lucky, you're lucky, we're all LUCKY!
5. We'll be gentle with virgins. Ish.
6. There will be a cash bar at both shows. 21+ to drink.
7. We have chairs this year.
8. Unconfirmed rumors of a shadow cast.
9. Many things will be thrown in the air. They'll land on you.
10. We all shout crude things during the movie. You'll laugh.
Parents: Our early all ages show is intended to allow your teens and tweens to experiment with RHPS in a somewhat safe environment. And let you share in their rite of passage if you so choose. Younger audience members should proceed with caution.
Review this parent guide to understand what's in the film if you haven't seen it: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073629/parentalguide
We'll card at the door for the 18 & over late show.