Grand Opening of the new KSPHQ
Please join us on Thursday, July 25th at 2110 Delaware Street, Suite B as we officially cut the ribbon opening the new KSPHQ, your Headquarters for Suicide Prevention in Kansas.
Refreshments will be served from 5-7:30 pm with a brief ribbon-cutting ceremony at 5:45 pm and tours of the new building, training center, and crisis call center following the ceremony.
RSVP below--and make sure you visit KSPHQ.org to check out our capital campaign. We've accomplished so much, but have more to do--and we just can't do it without you. Your donation serves more people by helping us obtain:
- tables and chairs for 20 more people in our suicide prevention training center
- 6 more VoIP phones
- 5 more work stations with computers
- phone headsets for our volunteers
- partitions for the training center
- soft lighting for the crisis call center
- furniture for therapy rooms